Show Low, AZ's Leading Excavating & Paving Contractor
Providing excellent service to the White Mountains communities
WESTERN GRADE, LLC was founded in 2001 by two cousins, Troy & Trent Gillespie in Show Low, AZ. These two men had a vision of creating a company unique to the White Mountains, the place where they were raised. The goals they set were simple, do honest, quality work while forming a network of friends through clients and associates. This network would provide service to the community with unsurpassed quality. This network would also provide a better way of life for their employees than available elsewhere in the White Mountains.
Western Grade started small, on a shoestring budget with rental equipment and 5 people. Our hard work, dedication and commitment to success were and remain the keys to our growth. Today we have 4.5 million dollars in equipment and stand 45 strong. We are thankful for the success of our past and excited for the opportunity to excel in our future.
Western Grade has established a name synonymous with excellence, integrity and repeat customer satisfaction. We have become good friends with a majority of our clients and have established many successful relationships. We live here in the small communities of Show Low and the White Mountains where word of mouth is everything, so we cannot afford to soil our reputation with anything less than first quality.
We come from a long heritage of earth-movers and builders from horse drawn to hydraulic. In today’s high speed environment grandpa’s equipment just won’t do. We have made special effort to acquire and maintain a fleet of the most cutting-edge, late model equipment available today. This fact, combined with our highly skilled staff of professional excavating contractors, assures the most efficient end result for you, the “customer”.
Western Grade's most recent projects
- CVS Pharmacy (Show Low, AZ) - Under Construction
- ADOT (Highway 77 N. of Snowflake) - Under Construction
- ADOT (I-10 Widening Casa Grande-Tucson) - Under Construction
- Tucson Electric Power Coal Haul (Springerville, AZ) - Completed 12/2010
- City of Show Low Library (Show Low, AZ) - Completed 11/2010
- White Mountain Villas Assisted Living Facility (Show Low, AZ) - 11/2010
- Navajo County Health Department (Show Low, AZ) - Completed 8/2010
- Sierra Blanca Assisted Living Facility (Lakeside, AZ) - Completed 8/2010
- Marana Place Center (Marana, AZ) - Completed 8/2010
- Cholla Generating Station (Joseph City, AZ) - Completed
- PFFJ / Hormel (Snowflake, AZ) - Under Contract