Show Low, AZ's Leading Excavating & Paving Contractor
Providing excellent service to the White Mountains communities
WESTERN GRADE, LLC was founded in 2001 by two cousins, Troy & Trent Gillespie in Show Low, AZ. These two men had a vision of creating a company unique to the White Mountains, the place where they were raised. The goals they set were simple, do honest, quality work while forming a network of friends through clients and associates. This network would provide service to the community with unsurpassed quality. This network would also provide a better way of life for their employees than available elsewhere in the White Mountains.
Western Grade started small, on a shoestring budget with rental equipment and 5 people. Our hard work, dedication and commitment to success were and remain the keys to our growth. Today we have 4.5 million dollars in equipment and stand 45 strong. We are thankful for the success of our past and excited for the opportunity to excel in our future.
Western Grade has established a name synonymous with excellence, integrity and repeat customer satisfaction. We have become good friends with a majority of our clients and have established many successful relationships. We live here in the small communities of Show Low and the White Mountains where word of mouth is everything, so we cannot afford to soil our reputation with anything less than first quality.
We come from a long heritage of earth-movers and builders from horse drawn to hydraulic. In today’s high speed environment grandpa’s equipment just won’t do. We have made special effort to acquire and maintain a fleet of the most cutting-edge, late model equipment available today. This fact, combined with our highly skilled staff of professional excavating contractors, assures the most efficient end result for you, the “customer”.
Western Grade's most recent projects
- Barnett Dulany Perkins Eye Center - Show Low Az
- Willow Beach Fish Hatchery - U.S. Fish & WildLife
- Tractor Supply Company - Show Low Az
- U.S./Mexico Border, Tucson Sector Road Maintenance and Repair
- APS Cholla Power Plant Gaurd Station/Paving - Joseph City Az
- Whiteriver High School Site Work & Paving - Whiteriver Az
- Tucson Electric Power Company Evap Ponds 5&6 - Springerville Az
- CVS Pharmacy Site Work, Utilities & Paving - Show Low Az
- ADOT Highway 77 Passing Lanes - Show Low to Snowflake
- Walgreens Subgrade R&R & Paving - Show Low Az
Hours of operation
Monday - Friday: 8 am - 5 pm
Saturday - Deliveries Available
Sundays - Closed